Dirty Deeds is nearly here!
2012 will mark the 3rd year of Dirty Deeds Cyclocross racing here in Melbourne. Starting with a prologue on June 15th, the season will comprise of 4 races between June and September.
This has proved to be one of the most entertaining bike race series Melbourne has to offer with plenty of opportunities to wander the course, find the best spot to watch (likely where the HellKrew tent will be) and laugh at people falling over in the mud!! Food will be provided, once again, by the Beatbox Kitchen, which was a hit with both riders and spectators alike, selling out at every event.
With the addition of a CX bike to my stable, I have already been quizzed as to whether I’ll be giving it a crack. The answer at this stage…….. is maybe ;)
Get into it, and come say hi if you see me there!
- lifeasithitsyou likes this
- 1photo1story reblogged this from hipsterleica
- hipsterleica reblogged this from velodrone
- xhotxbradx likes this
- comfort-eagle reblogged this from fun-boys-motorcycle-club
- thejuliusseizure reblogged this from velodrone and added:
- climbisallweknow reblogged this from nspbikes and added:
- hm7 reblogged this from bomberrider
- hamcycles reblogged this from velodrone
- bomberrider reblogged this from velodrone
- bomberrider likes this
- chuzzles reblogged this from velodrone
- maybe-njs-certified reblogged this from nspbikes and added:
- velodrone reblogged this from nspbikes
- nspbikes posted this